Demographic situation of Ukraine in the system of measuring human capital and health care
The purpose of the article is to analyze the demographic situation of Ukraine in the system of measuring human capital and health care. Human capital in scientific theories of socio-economic development is studied. The dynamics of the permanent population of Ukraine for 1991-2018 is analyzed. A regional breakdown of the current population has been made. The dynamics of the coordination load of women per 1000 men for the rural population is analyzed. It is established that the aging of the population of Ukraine can be considered as an indisputable fact and result of objective demographic processes due to long-term structural changes in the age structure of the population towards the predominance of the proportion of people over 60 years. The basis of the age structural pyramid of the population is characterized by the number of children or children. In recent decades, this age group of Ukraine's population has been declining, with the exception of the increase in the birth rate, which was observed in 2002 and intensified in 2005 due to the introduction of state childbirth allowance. But the trend of decreasing the burden of children (0-15 years) and increasing the burden of the elderly (60 years and older) on the population aged 16-59 years and 15-64 years indicates the future continuation of the aging population of Ukraine. Against the background of the obvious trend of decreasing the total population of Ukraine in the near future there will be a continuation of the aging process of the nation, because the current age structure in the future will be reflected in the growth of the proportion of elderly people. The aging of the nation leads to negative economic consequences not only due to the comparative decrease in the share of the working age population, but also due to the increase in pension expenditures. Therefore, significant efforts are needed to overcome the negative transformational processes of demographic structural changes.
2. Ekonomichna encyklopedija [Economic Encyclopedia] (2000) Kiev: Publishing Center "Academy"
3. Ljuds'kyj kapital. [Human capital] Wikipedia. https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Людський_капитал.
4. Marx, K. (1978) Kapytal. Krytyka polytycheskoj эkonomyy [Capital. Critique of political economy]. Moskva: Politizdat
5. Castellier, M. (2000) Ynformacyonnaja эpoha: Эkonomyka, obshhestvo y kul'tura. [The information age: economics, society and culture]. Moskva: Mr. un-t. Higher. school economy.
6. Danylyshyn, B.M., Chernyuk, L.G., Fashchevsky, M.I. (2007) Prostorova organizacija produktyvnyh syl Ukrai'ny: mezo- ta mikroregional'nyj riven' [Spatial organization of productive forces of Ukraine: meso- and micro-regional level]. Vinnytsia: Kniga-Vega
7. Degtyareva, I. (2010) Teorii' regional'nogo rozvytku ta i'h evoljucija jak osnova suchasnogo regional'nogo upravlinnja. [Theo-ries of regional development and their evolution as the basis of modern regional governance]. Visn. NADU, vol. 4, pp. 141–148.
8. Medvid' V.Yu. 2013. Suchasni koncepcii' ta teorii' ekonomichnogo regional'nogo rozvytku [Modern concepts and theories of economic regional development]. Series: Economics and Entrepreneurship, vol. 2 (71), pp. 66–70.
9. Prykhodchenko, T.A. (2016) Teorii' ta koncepcii' regional'nogo rozvytku. [Theories and concepts of regional development]. Electronic scientific professional publication "Effective Economics". № 9. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5149
10. Perru, F. (1969) Les quantitative methods de la PR Economic and Society. Paris: Economic
11. Manual on measuring human capital. Prepared by the task force on measuring human capital. (2016). United Nations ECE / CES / 2016/2 / Add.2 Economic Commission for Europe, : https://unstats.un.org/unsd/nationalaccount/consultationDocs/HumanCapitalGuide%20Global%20Consultation-v1. pdf
12. Welfare of nations: the role of human and social capital. - OECD (2001) http://www.oecd.org/site/ worldforum / 33703702.pdf
13. Measuring human capital: cutting-edge initiatives and future challenges (2013). United Nations Economic and Social Coun-cil, European Economic Commission, Conference of European Statisticians, 61st plenary session, Geneva, 10-12 June 2013, https://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/stats/documents / ece / ces / 2013 / 5_R_.pdf
14. Demografichnyj shhorichnyk «Naselennja Ukrai'ny za 2018 rik» [Demographic yearbook "Population of Ukraine for 2018"] (2018). Kiev: State Statistics Service of Ukraine. http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2019/zb/12/zb_ukr_2018.pdf
15. Naselennja Ukrai'ny: imperatyvy demografichnogo starinnja [The population of Ukraine: the imperatives of demographic ag-ing]. (2014) Kiev: VD "ADEFUkraine" https://idss.org.ua/monografii/2014_Naselennya.pdf
16. Demografichni prognozy po Ukrai'ni [Demographic forecasts for Ukraine] (2012) Official website of the MV Ptakhiv Institute of Demography and Social Research of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (section "Developments") http://idss.org.ua/monografii / popforecast2012 . zip.
17. Giampaolo Lanzieri. Grayness of baby boomers: an age-old view of the aging European population. (2011) Eurostat. Statistics in focus, Population and social conditions
18. Naselennja Ukrai'ny: imperatyvy demografichnogo starinnja. [Population of Ukraine: imperatives of demographic aging]. (2014) Kiev: VD "ADEFUkraine". https://idss.org.ua/monografii/2014_Naselennya.pdf
19. Covy Al'fred. (1969) Starenye naselenyja y prodlenye zhyzny. Metodы demografycheskyh yssledovanyj [Aging and prolong-ing the life of the population. Methods of demographic research]. Moskva: Statistics.
20. Irtyshcheva, I.O., Gurina, O.V. (2018) Metodychni pidhody do ocinky procesiv ekonomichnogo rozvytku regioniv v umovah socializacii' [Methodical approaches to the assessment of the processes of economic development of regions in the conditions of sociali-zation]. Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine, vol. 1, pp. 112-118.
21. Irtyshcheva, I.O., Gurina, O.V., Rabotin, Y.A. (2018) Metodychni pidhody do ocinky efektyvnosti regional'noi' social'noi' poli-tyky u konteksti zadovolennja suspil'nyh potreb [Methodical approaches to assessing the effectiveness of regional social policy in the context of meeting social needs]. Bulletin of VV Dokuchaeva KhNAU, series "Economic Sciences", vol. 2, pp. 247–254.
22. Kramarenko, I. (2015) Development of educational and social inclusion in the conditions of social transformation of Ukraine. TILTAI, vol. 72. no3, pp. 83–90.