Formation of the model of management of organizational culture of enterprises of network structures in the con-text of macrotrends of business
Modern scientific research points to the fact that without properly formed organizational culture of enterprises at network structures it is impossible to achieve a high level of economic efficiency. In this context, the formation of a model the organizational culture of enterprises of network structures and the isolation of structural elements is quite relevant. Theoretical and applied aspects of organizational culture of enterprises at network structures in modern transformational conditions are investigated. A model of forming the organizational culture of an enterprise at network structures has been formed, which from a practical point of view includes seven stages, taking into account the effectiveness of the implemented measures. It has been researched that the formation of organizational culture should be identified by the cycle of functioning of enterprises at network structures based on the phases of the emergence of organizational culture; becoming; flowering phase; phase of decline. It is substantiated that in the formation of organizational culture of management the enterprise at network structures should focus on: selection and training of personnel with the necessary skills; delegation of powers and expansion of responsibility; leadership development; creating an adequate system for evaluating the performance of staff and the remuneration system. On this basis, it is noted that the improvement of the existing organizational culture should be applied in the context of following conditions: the organization is in crisis; a new leader has joined the organization; the organization is young or small enough; organizational culture is weak. It is proved that the organizational culture of enterprises at network structures is a system that includes subsystems connected by close links of the forward and reverse nature. Thus, the main provisions of the scientific article will allow domestic enterprises at network structures to apply the model of formation the organizational culture of enterprises at network structures based on the phased implementation and provision of conditions for their reproduction on a large scale.
2. Popadinets, N.M. (2017). Napryamy reformuvannya sfery kulʹtury v umovakh sektoralnoyi detsentralizatsiyi [Areas of re-forming the sphere of culture in the context of sectoral decentralization]. Rehionalna ekonomika – Regional economy, 3 (84), 116-122.
3. Ustinov, R.G. (2018). Obhruntuvannya vzayemozvyazku kultury pidpryyemstva ta yoho konkurentospromozhnosti [Justifica-tion of interrelation of enterprise culture and its competitiveness]. Naukovyy zhurnal Menedzher. Visnyk Donetskoho derzhavnoho uni-versytetu upravlinnya. Seriya «Ekonomika» – Scientific Journal Manager. Bulletin of Donetsk State University of Management. Economy series, 4 (81), 85- 92.
4. Ovchar, O.I, Tsih G.M., (2017). Dominuyuchi tendentsiyi ta suchasni problemni aspekty sotsiohumanitarnoho chynnyka ekonomichnoyi bezpeky pidpryyemnytskykh struktur OSBB [Dominant tendencies and current problematic aspects of socio-humanitarian factor of economic security of condominium business structures]. Ivan Pulyuy TNTU. Ternopil, January 30, 47-48.
5. Gaidai, Y.V. (2014). Formuvannya orhanizatsiynoyi kultury pidpryyemstv torhivli [Formation of organizational culture of trade enterprises]. diss. … Cand. econom. Sciences: 08.00.04. Kyiv.
6. Kharchyshina, O.V. (2011). Formuvannya orhanizatsiynoyi kulʹtury v systemi menedzhmentu pidpryyemstv promyslovosti [Formation of organizational culture in the management system of industrial enterprises]. Zhytomyr: View of Zhytomyr State University. And Franco.
7. Kirichenko, V. (2004). Prohnozuvannya povedinky personalu v period zmin na pidpryyemstvi [Prediction of personnel behav-ior in the period of changes in the enterprise]. Sotsialna psykholohiya – Social Psychology, 2 (4), 122–133.
8. Andrushkiv, B.M. (2009) Problemy teoriyi i praktyky menedzhmentu : navchal.-metod. posibn [Problems of management theory and practice: educational method]. Ternopil: View. Terno-Graf Ltd.