Improving the investment capacity of the Carpathian region through the use of crowd-technologies
The paper researches the global experience of the use of crowd-technologies. The interpretation and main content of crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, and crowdinvesting are outlined. The advantages and risks for all participants of the crowdfunding platforms are determined. The use of crowd-technologies as a tool to increase the investment capacity of the Carpathian region is suggested. The reasonability of developing the regulative documents on crowdfunding by legislative authorities is explained. The need to create the crowd-funding platform of the Carpathian region as a communicative ground for businesses and communities and to raise public awareness about its capacities is proven. Five regimes of crowdfunding model regulation used worldwide are characterized. The reasonability of the use of crowdinvesting to attract foreign and domestic investment is emphasized. The practical use of crowdsourcing at the regional level is displayed on the example of best global practices. The advantages obtained by a community by communication with authorities through the use of crowdsourcing are outlined. The informing of authorities, business, and community on the opportunities to use crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, and crowdinvesting are suggested. The reasonability of the use of crowd-technologies in the economy of the Carpathian region complexly (in a package) is proven. The use of crowd-technologies is substantiated to be the innovative instrument of investment attraction and investment capacity increase in the Carpathian region.
2. Morisset, J. (2003). Does a country need a promotion agency to attract foreign direct investment: a small analytical model ap-plied to 58 countries. Policy, Research working paper series ; no. WPS 3028 Washington, D.C. : World Bank Group. URL: http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/977191468739488998/Does-a-country-need-a-promotion-agency-to-attract-foreign-direct-investment-a-small-analytical-model-applied-to-58-countries
3. Kraudinvestynh abo kraudfandynh: chy ye perspectyvy rozvytku v Ukrayini? [Crowdinvesting or crowdfunding: are there the development perspectives for Ukraine?] (2013). URL: http://nardepjournal.com/article/2013/95/KRAUDINVESTING-ABO KRAUDFANDING-ChI-E-PERSPEKTIVI-ROZVITKU-V-UKRAINI
4. Kraudfandynh. Istoriya zakonodavchoho pidkroplennya u SSHA [Crowdfunding. History of the legal framework in the US] (2014). URL: http://molodyvcheny.in.ua/files/journal/ 2014/12/89.pdf
5. Suharska L. V. (2017). Analiz stanu finansovoho zabezpechennya rozvytku obyednanyh terytorialnyh hromad v suchasniy Ukrayini [Analysis of the condition of financial maintenance of the territorial communities’ development in modern Ukraine]. Derzhavne upravlinnya: teoriya ta praktyka – Public governance: theory and practice, 1, 92–101.
6. Pasternak, O., Bandura T. (2017). Marketing of rural territories in the border areas of Ukraine: nature, peculiarities and prac-tical recommendations. Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2, 185-195.