State policy of unshadowing the economy: fiscal aspect
One of the components of the state’s social development is the stability of the economic system; and the negative manifestations of the shadow economy cause destabilization and reduce the authority of government agencies and public bodies, which creates additional obstacles to sustainable development. The article provides an overview of the characteristic features of the shadow economy in Ukraine. The factors of appearance and spread of shadow activity and shadow processes are systematized; the destructive influence of the shadow sector of economy on the financial and economic sphere is reflected in this paper.
It has been concluded that it is necessary to develop an effective policy to unshadow the national economy and a comprehensive program of measures to be implemented. The unshadowing of the economy should primarily cover the issues of fiscal policy. Special attention has been paid to the necessity of improvement of the tax administration system.
Based on a systematic analysis of the causes of the shadow economy growth, it can therefore be concluded that it is necessary to develop a set of interrelated measures aimed at creating favorable conditions for legal economic activity, the introduction of which will significantly improve the country's socio-economic situation.
The article describes the role of de-shadowing in creating favorable conditions for economic development. The directions of state regulatory measures in the field of taxation, which are necessary for the economy unshadowing by improving the tax administration system, are determined. The measures to be implemented in order to unshadow the national economy are specified.
2. Alekseyenko LM (2003) Economic Explanatory Dictionary: Property, Privatization, Securities Market [Ukrainian - English - Russian]. Ternopil: Aston, 2003. 672 p.
3. Zhytnya IP, Koretska - Garmash VA (2010) Administering value added tax in Ukraine: organizational directions of development. Scientific News of the University of Dal. No. 1. Available at: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals. (Accessed 05/10/2019).
4. Selivanov AO (2002) Tax Administration: New Problems in Administrative and Financial Law of Ukraine. Law of Ukraine. 2002. № 2. pp. 34 - 38.
5. Khomutenko VP, Lutsenko IS, Khomutenko AV (2015) Administering Taxes, Fees, Payments: Teach. manual. Odessa, Atlant. 314 р.
6. Melnyk VM (2007) Dominants of taxes and taxation and ensuring the completeness of their action: diss. AD: 08.00.08. K., 444 p.
7. Proskura KP (2014) Tax Administration in Ukraine in the Post-Crisis Period: Efficiency and Directions of Modernization: A Monograph. European University. Kyiv: Emcon LLC. 376 p.
8. Tax Code of Ukraine. Available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17. (Accessed 05/10/2019).
9. Nechvolod LI (2009) A Modern Dictionary of Foreign Language Words. X.: Torsingplus. 768 p.
10. Sandugey VV (2017) Detinization of the domestic labor market as a prerequisite for effective European integration. Market infrastructure. Issue 3. years 11-15.
11. The Ministry of Economic Development and Industry estimated the size of the shadow economy of Ukraine (infographic) (2019). Available at: https://news.finance.ua/en/news/-/443755/minekonomrozvytku-otsinylo-rozmir-tinovoyi-ekonomiky-ukrayiny-infografika (Accessed 10.05.2019).
12. The shadow economy of Ukraine. Available at: https://bank.gov.ua/news/all/doslidjennya-tinovoyi-ekonomiki-v-ukrayini--mayje-chvert-vvp--abo-846-mlrd-griven--perebuvaye-v-tini ( Accessed 10/05/2019).
13. Leonova OO (2018). Conditions of realization of the state policy in the sphere of the shadowing of the economy of Ukraine. Actual problems of public administration. №1 (53). ages 1-6.
15. Mykolaychuk MM (2017) State regulation of the shadow economy as a motivation for the development of its technological level. Public administration: theory and practice. №2. pp. 46-56.
16. Shinkaruk L.V. (2015) Structural transformations in the economy of Ukraine: dynamics, contradictions and impact on economic development: Sciences. ext. NAS of Ukraine «Inst. and predicted. NAS of Ukraine ”. Kiev. 304 p. Available at: http://ief.org.ua/docs/ en / 288.pdf. (Accessed 05/10/2019).
17. Augustine R.R. (2014) Generalization of world experience in the formation of an effective system of shading the national economy. Scientific Bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine: collection of scientific-technical. Lviv Ave. 24.1. 192-197. Available at :: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/nvnltu_2014_24.1_35. (Accessed 05/10/2019).
18. Bochi A., Povoroznik V. (2014) The shadow economy in Ukraine: causes and ways of overcoming. International Center for Policy Studies. Available at: http://icps.com.ua/assets/uploads/files/t_novaekonom_ kaukra_ni.pdf. (Accessed 05/10/2019).
19. Varnaliy Z.S. (2009) Economic security: a textbook K .: Knowledge. 647р.
20. Mazur I. (2005) Corruption as an institute of shadow economy Economy of Ukraine. No. 8. pp. 68-75.
21. Basiluk AV Volyk VF (1997) What is a shadow economy, causes and conditions of development. Trade unions of Ukraine. No. 2. р.35-38.
22. Feige E. (1979) How big is the Irregular Economy? Challenge. Vol. 6. № 22. рр. 5-13.