Public administration of agricultural advisory system
In the article we investigate the current state of agricultural production and the infrastructure and information support of agricultural producers. We argue that the environment of agriculture is changing at an unprecedented rate and in many different ways, globally and locally. It is established that at present only a small number of agrarian producers with favorable conditions for production are the main beneficiaries of all modern developments and innovations, while small producers are largely unable to take advantage of the available opportunities. Insufficient access to information, understanding and information networks is one form of limiting capacity. Agrarian consultancy (advisory) services have been found to be an important element of an array of market and non-market organizations and agents that provide a critical flow of information that can improve the well-being of farmers and villagers. It is justified that after a period of neglect, agricultural consultancy services have returned to the international development agenda. In addition to their usual function of providing knowledge to improve agricultural productivity, they are now an important component of the agricultural market infrastructure. It is proved that market-oriented agricultural advisory services are one of the necessary services for efficient production of products. The main vectors of activity of advisory service in Ukraine are distinguished: technical, personnel, legal, economic, legal, organizational. In the article we investigate the specifics of state management of the agricultural advisory system, outline the further development prospects.
2. Borodina, OM (2001). Advisory as a basis for the development of entrepreneurship in agriculture K.: IAE, 2001. - P. 808–810. [in Ukrainian].
3. Broyaka, A.A. (2011). Organization of monitoring information and consulting activities in agriculture: a monograph. Vinnytsia: Edelweiss and K, 280 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Burton, E. Swanson and Riikka Rajalahti. (2010) Strengthening Agricultural Extension and Advisory Systems: Procedures for Assessing, Transforming, and Evaluating Extension Systems. Years 7-11.
5. Butkaliuk, T. (2004) Theory and Practice of Advisory (Extension Program Planning and Implementation): Tutorial. tool. Vinnytsia: Consol LLC, 240 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Dankevych V., Dankevych Y., Pyvovar P. (2018) Clustering of international agricultural trade between Ukraine and the EU. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol. 40. No. 3: 307–319.
7. Dotsenko, L.V. (2003) Features of organization of advisory services in the southern region. APK economy. - 2003. - № 6. - P. 33–40. [in Ukrainian].
8. Fontanilla, A. M. (2012). Paradigm Shifts in Extension. URL: https://www.slideshare.net/ lenfontanilla / paradigm-shifts-in-extension.
9. Ivanyshyn, V. (2011). Organizational and Economic Principles of Agricultural Production Technical Potential Reproduction and Effective Use, Kyiv: NNTSIAE. [in Ukrainian].
10. Kalachevska, L.I. (2018). Information and consulting support as a component of innovative activity in rural areas of Ukraine. Problems of a system approach in economics. No. 6 (68). P.54-58. [in Ukrainian].
11. Korenets, R.Ya. (2003) Agricultural Advisory: Questions and Answers / R.Ya. Root // Institute of Rural Development. - K., 2003. - 28 p. [in Ukrainian].
12. Kropivko M.F., Pokhilenko N.M. (2012). On the creation of the State Agricultural Advisory System in Ukraine. Organization of Business Schools in Advisory for Successful Innovation Implementation: Coll. Art. International Round Table. Kiev: View. center of NULES of Ukraine. Pp. 7–16. [in Ukrainian].
13. Kryvoruchko, I.M. (2000) Use of world information resources for the needs of the agrarian market of Ukraine. APK economy. No. 8. P. 80–89.
14. Land governance monitoring in Ukraine: 2016-2017: Statistical yearbook. Retrieved from: http://www.kse.org.ua/en/research-policy/land/governance-monitoring/yearbook-2016-2017
15. NAFES (2005) Consolidating Extension in the Lao PDR, Na tional Agricultural and Forestry Extension Service, Vientiane URL: http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/719275#cite_note
16. On Agricultural Advisory Activities: Law of Ukraine of 17.06.2004 No 1807-IV. Legislation of Ukraine / Verkhovna Rada database. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/ laws / show / 1807-15 (accessed: 08/14/2019).
17. Proshchalikina, A.M., Dudnik, O.S. (2016) Areas of improvement of information and consulting support of agrarian entrepreneurship in regions. Bulletin of Cherkasy University. No. 4. P. 55–62. [in Ukrainian].
18. State Statistics Committee of Ukraine. Official site. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
19. Swanson, B.E. (2010). Global Review of Good Agricultural Extension and Advisory Service Practices. Rome: FAO, 96 p.
20. Tregobchuk, V. (2013). Resource Potential of Agribusiness in the National Market Economy Building and Improvement. APK Economics, No. 4: 8 - 15. [in Ukrainian].
21. Zinchuk, T., Kutsmus, N., Kovalchuk, O. et. (2017). Institutional Transformation of Ukraine's Agricultural Sector. Review of Economic Perspectives. Vol. 17: 57-80.