Gender aspects of entrepreneurial activity in the agricultural sphere
In the article the analysis of features of business activity of women in Ukraine, namely in the agrarian sphere, is carried out. In the research characteristic features, types and forms of women's business are revealed, the main reasons for women`s entrepreneurship and also barrier and obstacles are defined.
The present condition of gender equality in Ukraine is studied and it is specified that in 2019 Ukraine took the 60th place from 160 countries of the world on an indicator of the index of gender equality and in the Ukrainian Parliament the specific weight of women is 20.8 percent whereas in the European countries this indicator comes nearer to 50 percent, for example, in Sweden - 47 percent, Spain has 44 percent.
It is proven that one of the obstacles of business activity of women in the agrarian sphere is the gender asymmetries arising in business environment. At the moment business in agro-industrial complex has the features which are connected with the fact that it covers not only the work in agriculture itself but also the development of rural territories and non-agricultural business.
The reasons of the necessity of the assistance of women's business are justified, and the ways of development of business in the agrarian sphere are offered. The main obstacles which we consider important and which constrain business development are: a low level of development of network of social infrastructure that creates additional loading for women; absence of separate elements in the directions of agrarian policy which would concern support of women in running business; low availability to the market of financial and credit services and others.
We consider that in state programs it is necessary to provide some actions which would concern support of businesswomen and which would have effective but not declarative character.
2. Beller A. (1982) Occupational Segregation by Sex: Determinants and Changers. Journal of Human Resources. vol. 17. Issue 3, рр.371-392.
3. Bourdieu P. (2002). Forms of capital. Economic sociology. Issue 5 (3). Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formy-kapitala.
4. Demkiv T. (2013) Transformation of moral priorities on the way to gender equality. Bulletin of the Precarpathian University. Philosophical and psychological sciences. Issue. 17. pp. 73-77.
5. Gender Equality - UN Office in Ukraine. Available at: http://www.un.org.ua/ua/nasha-robota/gender (Accessed 02.02.2019).
6. How many female deputies in the parliaments of the world. Available at: https://www.slovoidilo.ua/2020/02/12/infografika/polityka/skilky-deputativ-zhinok-parlamentax-svitu. (Accessed 02.02.2019).
7. Human Development Report 2019. Beyond income, beyond averages, beyond today: Inequalities in human development in the 21st century. Published for the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). 352р.
8. Ivanina T. (2012) Gender aspects of budgeting at the local level. A practical guide. 36 р.
9. Khomenko V.M. (2010). Substantiation of theoretical bases of the organization of administrative activity taking into account a gender aspect. Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy. № 6. рр. 22–27.
10. Libanova E. (2007). Gender differentiation of incomes of the population of Ukraine. Politics and time. № 3. pp. 36-41.
11. Oliynyk N.Y. (2015) Women's entrepreneurship in Ukraine: features and prospects. Financial space. № 2. (18). pp.408-413.
12. On ensuring equal rights and opportunities for women and men. Law of Ukraine № 2866-15 of January 7, 2018. Available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2866-15 (Accessed 02.02.2019).
13. On the Expert Council for Consideration of Appeals on the Facts of Discrimination on the Grounds of Sex. Order of the Min-istry of Social Policy dated 8.06.2012 №345. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v0345739-12 (Accessed 02.02.2019).
14. On the principles of preventing and combating discrimination. Law of Ukraine of September 6, 2012 № 5207-VI. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5207-17 (Accessed 02.02.2019).
15. Shkolyar M.V., Dobryanskaya I. Y. (2017). Gender dimension of entrepreneurial activity. Science and Education a New Di-mension. Humanities and Social Sciences. Issue (20). pp.77-80. Available at: www.seanewdim.com. (Accessed 02.02.2019).
16. Shovkoplias S. (2016). When will the new era of entrepreneurship come? Business news. Bulletin of the Chamber of Com-merce and Industry. №4 (116). pp. 4-6.
17. Skorik M.M. (2017) Gender discrimination in access to work and services: an assessment of the state of implementation of Ukraine's EU Council anti-discrimination Directives. Analytical research. K. 78 р.
18. Slavkova OP (2018) Gender aspects of sustainable rural development. Economic, political and cultural aspects of Ukraine's European integration in the context of globalization challenges: materials of the reports of the International scientific-practical conference (Uzhhorod, April 16-17, 2018). Helvetica Publishing House, P.218 -220.
19. Socio-demographic characteristics of Ukrainian households in 2018. State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 2018. 86 Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2018/zb/07/zb_sdhdu2018pdf.pdf. (Accessed 02.02.2019).
20. Sukovata V. (2001). Stereotypes of entrepreneurship in the mass consciousness: gender analysis. Sociology: theory, methods, marketing. № 2. P.131–143.
21. The Constitution of Ukraine was adopted at the fifth session of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on June 28, 1996. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96-%D0%B2%D1%80. (Accessed 02.02.2019).
22. The main agricultural characteristics of households in rural areas in 2018. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/ pub-licat/ kat_u/2018 /zb/07/ zb_sdhdu2018pdf.pdf. (Accessed 02.02.2019).
23. Trofimtseva O. (2019) Gender asymmetry and women's entrepreneurship. Will there be a takeoff in Ukraine? Economic truth. Available at: https://www. althoughda.com.ua/rus/columns/2019/11/19/653893/ (Accessed 02.02.2019).
24. Women’s economic empowerment: Guidance note. Available at: https://www.enterprise-development.org/wp-content/uploads/Womens_Economic_Empowerment.pdf (Accessed 02.02.2019).